We are sharing the LycheePBX hardware schematics. The LycheePBX hardware is a Raspberry Pi model B hardware, so here are the official Raspberry Pi schematics.
We buy a Raspberry Pi type B to development the Lychee PBX.
- Chip: Broadcom BCM2835 SoC full HD multimedia applications processor
- CPU: 700 MHz Low Power ARM1176JZ-F Applications Processor
- GPU: Dual Core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor
- Memory: 512MB SDRAM
- Ethernet: onboard 10/100 Ethernet RJ45 jack
- USB 2.0: Dual USB Connector
- Video Output: HDMI (rev 1.3 & 1.4) Composite RCA (PAL and NTSC)
- Audio Output: 3.5mm jack, HDMI
- OnBoard Storage: SD, MMC, SDIO card slot
- Operational System: Linux
- Dimensions: 8.6cm x 5.4cm x 1.7cm
- and a 32 Gb SD card (we expect to do not use all the space of the card)